Acceptance of Terms
By signing the front page of this contract you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older, and you agree that you have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and affirm that the information you supply to us is correct and complete.
You understand that WaveComm relies on the information you supply and that providing false or incorrect information may result in Service provisioning or delivery delays or the suspension or termination of your Service.
You agree to promptly notify WaveComm whenever your personal or billing information changes. The initial term of this contract shall be 12 months from the date of installation.
You agree that the information you have provided is accurate and that you will keep your information up-to-date.
You are responsible for the security of all of your user names, passwords, and you are solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of your accounts. WaveComm, LLC may in its discretion suspend or terminate any of your usernames and passwords at any time with or Without notice.
The service that WaveComm provides to you can only be used for lawful purposes.
Transmission or storage of any material in direct or indirect violation of any local, state or federal laws or statute such as an invasion of privacy, slander or harassment is prohibited.
This also includes material protected by copyright, trademark, any other property right used without proper authorization, and all material that is obscene, constitutes an illegal threat, violates export control laws, makes fraudulent offers. sells. or service. You agree not to use the Sites (including by linking to the Sites), or any Resources. in any manner that:
- is unlawful, harmful to minors, threatening, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, fraudulent, gratuitously violent, obscene, deceptive, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy. or racially, ethnically or otherwise offensive. hateful or abusive;
- advocates or solicits violence criminal conduct or the violation of law the rights of any third party;
- distributes advertising or promotional content;
- compiles, uses, downloads or otherwise copies any user information and/or usage information (whether or not such information constitutes personally identifiable information), or that impermissibly transmits, provides or otherwise distributes such information to any third party;
- provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- decompiles, disassembles. uses reverse engineering or otherwise attempts to derive the source code for the computer systems and other technology that operates any of the Sites or that is available through the Sites:
- ~accesses (or attempts to access) any of the Resources by any means other than through the interface that is provided by WaveComm, LLC. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to of the Resources through any automated script or routine, including “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” bots, web crawlers or other means, that accesses the Resources in a manner then sends more request messages to servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- interferes with or disrupts the Resources (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Resources), whether via malicious software or otherwise; and/or
- reproduces, duplicates, redisplays. frames, makes copies of, or resells the Resources for any purpose.
The Sites are intended solely for your private and personal use on your computer. Any other use or any attempt to use the Sites or Resources for commercial or other purposes is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimers of Warranty
WaveComm is not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your computer system or for loss of data that resulted from any materials downloaded from our broadband services.
WaveComm, LLC is not responsible for verbal or written arrangements that are placed by employees without a managers prior approval.
Speed and uninterrupted use of the services are not guaranteed.
This agreement is subject to change without prior notice, updated Terms and Conditions can be accessed at www.wavecomm.com.
No Credit or Refunds for Prepaid Service.
We offer a 14-day money back guarantee during that time any problems should be reported to WaveComm (Email at or call us (800) 928-3266). If you choose not to use the service this will not entitle you to a credit, or refund of payment(s) made to WaveComm.
Custom installation charges are not refundable; Damaged Equipment is not covered under the 14-day money back Satisfaction Guarantee.
WaveComm offers you 14-day money back Satisfaction Guarantee*
If you are not satisfied with the service provided to you by WaveComm, contact us within 14 days of the installation date, and we will send you a refund. Simply contact us by Email at email@example.com, or call us (800) 928-3266.
*Custom installation charges are not refundable; Damaged Equipment is not covered under the 14-day money back Satisfaction Guarantee.